Patch 1.09 came to the FIFA 18 version of PC on November 21. Now EA Sports has announced that PS4 and Xbox One players can now download the patch. These are the changes that will be seen in the console version.Patch 1.09 came to the FIFA 18 version of PC on November 21. Now EA Sports has announced that PS4 and Xbox One players can now download the patch. These are the changes that will be seen in the console version.
On Twitter it was announced that the download of Xbox One and PS4 is now available. This patch will not affect the recent changes in FIFA 18 player statistics.
Changes to the settings menu:
• A configuration accessibility screen was added, it is available in the main menu.
This function adds the following improvements:
• The possibility to stop using the right “stick” in the game menus, will allow navigation with the left “stick”.
• The use of the left stick will now be extended to replace the functions of the left and right trigger.
• You can now add an escape button on the screen to open the game menus.
• Changes to FIFA Ultimate Team:
• The “status” of the opponent in Weekend League will no longer be seen while the “Making Changes” phase is running. The visual problems of this function were corrected.
• Fixed an error that changed the difficulty of FUT Squad Battles when entering a game.
• 2D presentation images of 970 players were updated.
• 342 profile photos were added from players who only appeared with a silhouette.
• In the Arabic, German, Dutch, Spanish, French, Italian, Latin Spanish, Polish, Russian and Japanese languages, an error was corrected in which the commentator commented that the defender repelled the ball while he was really the goalkeeper.
You can now download the FIFA 18 patch 1.09 on consoles; however, there are minor reports of people who have performance problems in the PS4 version. So far, there have been no problems with Xbox One.